If you’re like most people, your work is likely to be impacted by the following: distractions at home, procrastination during the day, and an overwhelming feeling of fatigue in the evening.
You’ll find it easier to focus on tasks throughout your day when you establish clear boundaries between personal time and working hours. Consider putting away all electronics outside of business hours so they don’t distract you from getting things done! You can also use apps that block distracting websites or programs after a certain time period (like StayFocusd). It’s important to take care of yourself with regular breaks throughout the day – even if this means just taking a few minutes out to stretch or get up
Here are five tips that can help you be more efficient and get better results.
1) Start with a clear goal in mind. What do you want to accomplish by the end of this task? You should know what expectations your boss has for the project before starting on it so that when it comes time to present, you’ll have an idea of how much progress is made and where improvements could still be made.
2) Clear clutter from your desk area before working on anything else; this will give you a sense of space and organization which will help keep distractions away while you’re working
3) Take breaks throughout the day. Breaks will help you stay focused and productive during your time working.
4) Keep track of your time spent working so it’s easier to see where all your time goes each day and week which should also allow for better
5) Make sure you have a clear plan or goal before starting on tasks that are not urgent. This will help you focus on what needs to be done first without being distracted by other things that may need to be done later on down the road.